Important Heads Up!
When you “buy” a (license) Logo Template (or any other Item) from BMACHINA Website or Market you may not be the only person who likes that Item so much they’re willing to buy it! That is, the Item you’re buying is by default not exclusive to you and the same Item can be used by someone else.
However, you may contact us to discuss other options and even chance to acquire an Item or Product in Exclusive. This means that you can purchase a Logo or a Flyer, for instance, to be permanently removed for sale from all the markets. Please be aware that in some cases, when the product has been released to markets early it can be other copies out there.
The Product you’re buying is by default “as is” and customization is not included in non-exclusive/simple licenses. If you need some modifications in a specific Logo or any other Item available on bmachina.com please feel free to contact us.
Generic info about our Logo License - Simple License or Exclusive License
1. The Logo Template Stock License (Non-exclusive/Simple license) gives you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive/simple license, worldwide license to use the Logo Template in one Final Logo. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of a Logo Template.
2. A Final Logo is a customized implementation of the Logo Template. For example, the Logo Template is a cool looking emblem with a generic word. The Final Logo is the same emblem with your company’s name replacing the generic word.
Things you can do with the Logo Template
3. You can make any number of copies of the single Final Logo and use it in unlimited ways. For example, You’ve customized a Logo Template and created your one Final Logo. You can then use this Final Logo in any way that you like, e.g. corporate branding, business cards, letterheads, website, and packaging. You can use the Final Logo to brand free or paid products.
4. You can modify or manipulate the Logo Template. You can combine the Logo Template with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting Final Logo is subject to the terms of this license.
5. If you want to create a different Final Logo from the Logo Template, you will need to buy another license. For example, You’ve used a logo template to create a Final Logo for one of your ventures. To use the same template to create another logo for another venture, you’ll need to buy another license. If you are a designer creating Final Logos for different clients, you will need one license per client.
Things you can't do with the Logo Template
6. You can’t redistribute the Logo Template as stock or as a template. You can’t do this with the Logo Template either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Logo Template.
7. You can’t claim any exclusive right to use the Logo Template or Final Logo, which includes not claiming trademark rights or copyright in the Final Logo and not applying to register the Final Logo as a trademark anywhere.
Designer to client transfer lounge
- 8. You can create one Final Logo for a client, and you can transfer that single Final Logo to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- 9. Because of the importance of your client understanding the specific nature of simple/non-exclusive stock logo licenses, when you use a Logo Template to create a Final Logo for a client, you must ensure that your client agrees to the following things. Your client must:
- (a) acknowledge that the Logo Template contained in the Final Logo is provided on a simple/non-exclusive basis and may be used by other persons;
- (b) agree not to claim an exclusive right to use the Logo Template or Final Logo, which includes not claiming trademark rights or copyright in the Final Logo and not applying to register the Final Logo as a trademark anywhere.
Other license terms
10. You can only use the Logo Template for lawful purposes.
11. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop using the Final Logo.
12. The author of the Logo Template retains ownership of the Logo Template but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Logo Template and you.
Portions of some products may be covered by an open source software license such as the GPL (GNU General Public License). In these cases, any portions of the product not covered by an open source license will be covered by this license.
Exclusive License - Exclusivity & Copyright
EXCLUSIVE Items are unique Items, once-off creation will be sold only once. The logo/product will automatically be marked as “sold” on the site once it is purchased and the link to the order page will be disabled. When you buy a logo it will never be for sale again, unless you sell it.
The buyer has the option to register the logo as a trademark.
1. The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a)For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
For example, the item is a magazine template and the end product is the finished magazine.
(b)For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
For example, the item is an audio track and the end product is a movie sold on DVD.
Go for it! Things you can do with the Item
4. You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5. You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
For example, you can license a vector, manipulate it and add your own elements to create an illustration that’s used as a book cover.
Things you can’t do with the Item
7. This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
For example: You can’t license a number of audio files, and re-distribute them as a package on a CD.
9. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
For example: You license a game starter kit. You can delete unwanted 3D models from the file. But you can’t extract and use a 3D model outside of the game starter kit.
10. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
11. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
Other license terms
12. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
13. Some Items are partially subject to a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license even if the Item was entirely created by the author. For these Items, a ‘split license’ applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that’s determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
What you may do:
All graphic resources are free for use in personal and commercial projects. You may modify the graphic resources to suit any of your own or client’s projects. Although not required, linking back to www.bmachina.com would be greatly appreciated.
What you may not do:
You cannot under any circumstance make the resources available as downloads on any site, sell, or sub-license our resources. If you would like to share a resource, please provide a link directly to the download page of that resource. Please contact us for any inquiries about our resources.
If you still have any questions please feel free to contact us.